information that you provide when you use this website.
Alford Corn Exchange Community Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Alford Corn Exchange Community Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from: July 2018
- What we collect
- We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as address & postcode
- What we do with the information I gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Posting Event Tickets
We may use the information to improve our services.
- Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Controlling your personal information
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We never send anyone any marketing emails.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Alford Corn Exchange, 9 Market Place, Alford, Lincolnshire, LN13 9EB.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.